- Pressroom Homepage
- Media Contacts
- Areas of Expertise
- News Releases
- IHS Media Experts
- Broadcast Studios
- Corporate Profile
- Daniel Yergin | The Quest
- Describing IHS
- IHS CERAWeek 2013
Need to interview a subject matter expert?
Please select an expert within the following industries and contact email@example.com, 1-303-305-8021 to schedule and interview.
Please Note: The official name of the conference is now IHS CERAWeek. Please use IHS CERAWeek in all references to the event.
General Media Policies/Restrictions
All IHS CERAWeek events are open to journalists unless otherwise stated. Consult the IHS CERAWeek 2013 Program Guide for information regarding media access/restrictions for specific conference sessions and events. Updates will be posted here as as needed.
• Audio recording devices are permitted unless otherwise stated. A mult box is available in the press work room (Room 335A and B).
• Audio recordings of IHS CERAWeek sessions or events in their entirety are not to be publicly distributed without the express written permission of IHS.
• No video cameras are permitted inside IHS CERAWeek sessions.
• On-camera interviews are permitted in the media briefing room and designated filming areas on the third floor only. Consult the IHS CERAWeek 2013 Program Guide for the locations of authorized filming areas.
• Video recording in the prefunction areas (lobby areas outside of the conference rooms) on floors two and four is permitted from designated areas for the purposes of recording b-roll footage only. Conducting interviews at these locations is prohibited. All on-camera interviews should be conducted at designated filming areas on the third floor. Please consult the CERAWeek program guide for locations.
• Live video broadcast is prohibited
Still Photography Policies/Restrictions
• Still photography by credentialed media is permitted in all conference sessions unless otherwise stated
• Still photography in the prefunction areas (lobby areas outside of the conference rooms) is permitted from designated photography areas only. Please consult the IHS CERAWeek Program Guide for locations.
• Still photography inside the ballroom during keynote lunches and dinners is permitted from designated photography areas during the keynote speech only. Photographers will be permitted to enter the ballroom through the Photographers Entrance (see IHS CERAWeek Program Guide for location) prior to the start of the keynote speech.
IHS CERAWeek Acknowledgment Policy
IHS requests that IHS CERAWeek be mentioned in all reports related to its events.
Any article or interview derived from IHS CERAWeek events should mention IHS and/or IHS CERAWeek
Any program or interview derived from IHS CERAWeek events should mention
IHS and/or IHS CERAWeek or visibly display the IHS or IHS CERAWeek logo.
Any published photos of IHS CERAWeek related events should mention IHS and/or IHS CERAWeek.
Any article or interview related to IHS CERAWeek events should mention IHS and/or IHS CERAWeek.